Sensate Yellow Bait Dye
Powerful flavour that spreads fast and is behind Fjuka's amazing catch rates.
Fish are attracted to different colours depending on the season, weather & light. Now you can change your bait colour in seconds, while Sensate™ Fish Accelerant gets fish feeding fast.
A quick squirt will totally change the colour as well as the flavour and scent profile of boring fishery own pellets that everyone else is using.
- FISHERY PELLETS with an EDGE: forced to use fishery pellets? Stand-out with red, yellow or green and the pulling power of Sensate™
- SUPERCHARGE your HOOKBAITS: dye Pop-Ups, Wafters & Sinkers for Sensate™-loaded baits with added visual attraction.
- ADD to SPOD-MIX or SLOP: create a vivid, FISH ATTRACTING COLOURED CLOUD in the water
- CUSTOMISE CORN, MEAT or PASTE: for stand-out bait that’s laced with Sensate™ Fish Accelerant.
- ADD DYED MICROS to METHOD FEEDERS: create your own multi-coloured carp catcher.
- MAKE BRIGHT HARD HOOKBAITS: Sensate-loving carp can’t resist brightly coloured fishery pellets.
- EVEN CUSTOMISE ARTIFICIAL HOOKBAITS: add colour-loaded Sensate™ to boost fake Corn, Maggots & Zig foam
Don't forget a little goes a long way!
The attractants in Sensate™ are carried by very fine food particles - just 0.4 micro-metres in diameter – that’s 0.4 thousandths of a millimetre. So, when Sensate™ hits the lake, river or ocean these particles start to disperse instantly, forming a cloud of flavour and a powerful taste trail to your bait.
3000 times the bio-available flavour
Billions of micro-food-particles also mean a greater surface area of available taste and smell. In fact Sensate's™ micro-nutrients have 3,000 times the surface area of a normal oil-based flavour - that’s 3000 times more taste and smell for the fish to detect.
How to create customised bait with the pulling power of Sensate™.
Water-soluble and fish-friendly, new Sensate™ Bait Dyes are easy to use.
1) Hookbaits: Add a couple of drops of Sensate™ Fish Accelerant Bait Dye direct to your hookbait.
2) Pellets & groundbait: add a couple of drops of Sensate™ Bait Dye to water used to soak your pellets, or mix your groundbaits.
3) Feeders: add a squirt of Sensate™ Fish Accelerant Bait Dye to your loaded feeder to bring fish in fast.